NOW BOOKING – Sponge Kitchens are now offering educational visits
A visit from Sponge Kitchens provides a great opportunity for school children to learn about bread in a fun and interactive way.
Our live bread demonstration includes:
- The history of bread and different types of bread from around the world
- The day in the life of a baker
- Practical demonstration of how to make bread
- Interactive session where children get to see how dough is made and make rolls, plaits and pretzels for themselves
- A fun, key stage specific worksheet
Click here for our educational poster.
The bread workshop lasts for an hour and prices start from £3.50 per child and each child gets to take home a goodie bag. £80 – Minimum spend applies.